IEEE GLOBECOM 2022 seeks half-day tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of communications & networking. Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file, not exceeding 5 pages, for review via EDAS. The selected tutorials will be held on the first and the last day of the conference (Dec. 4 and Dec. 8, 2022). Please address questions to Tutorial Co-Chairs: Abbas Jamalipour and Stefano Giordano.
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL FORMAT
The proposal should concisely (maximum 5 pages) and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Title of the tutorial
- Abstract, objectives, and motivation
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography (maximum 200 words) of each tutorial instructor
- A description of the topics that the tutorial will address, emphasizing their timeliness
- An outline of the tutorial, including a tentative time schedule
- When relevant, a description of previous tutorial experience of the instructor(s). Link to video recordings of public lectures by the instructor(s), if available.
- State whether similar tutorials have been offered at recent ICC & GLOBECOM (last two years), and if so, how the proposed tutorial differs.
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL TIMELINE
15 April 2022 30 April 2022
Notification of Selection: 1 July 2022
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
Proposal should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding 5 pages, for review through EDAS.