IEEE GLOBECOM 2022 plans to hold a number of industry presentation sessions, and invites the submission of Industry Presentation proposals. Industry Presentation emphasizes on recent topics of technical and business issues in communications and networking of particular interests to the community.
STRUCTURE OF INDUSTRY PRESENTATION
- An Industrial Presentation session is composed of 3 to 5 presentations.
- The time of each presentation can be 30 minutes.
- The chair and co-chair of Industrial Presentation will arrange the accepted presentations into proper sessions.
TOPICS OF INTEREST (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- 5G/6G Services, Implementations and Standards
- Internet of Things and Big Data
- Smart Cities and Healthcare Systems
- Emerging Technologies for Public Safety
- Industry Organization
- SDN, Virtualization, and Network Architectures
- Body Area and Wearable Networks
- Industrial and Medical Robots
- Drone/V2X Applications, Technologies and Challenges
- Tactile Internet
- AI and Machine Learning
- Social Networking
- Cloud and Fog/Edge Computing, Networking and Storage
- Electronic Commerce Including Blockchain Applications and Supporting Infrastructures
- Security and Privacy
PREPARATION OF INDUSTRY PRESENTATION PROPOSALS
The length of each proposal should not exceed 3 pages in total, and a proposal should include:
- Title of the presentation
- Length of the presentation: 30 minutes
- Name, affiliation, contact information of the presenter
- Motivation and scope of the presentation
- Requirements or (pre-)level of audiences/attendees
- If appropriate, a description of past Industry Presentation organized by the proposer, including number of attendees, etc.
- Biography of the presenter
A template of the proposal for Industry Presentation is available.
- Proposal submission deadline:
Aug. 15, 2022 Aug. 31, 2022Sep. 10, 2022
- Proposal acceptance notification:
Sep. 15, 2022Sep. 22, 2022
- Slides submission: Oct. 15, 2022
SUBMISSION OF INDUSTRY PRESENTATION PROPOSALS
Industry Presentation proposals should be submitted via EDAS submission system using this link.
Please feel free to contact the Industry Presentation Co-Chairs if you have any questions regarding the Industry Presentation content or setup.
Please address questions to email@example.com.