IEEE Globecom 2022 provides an attractive Industry Program, which features Keynote Talks, Executive Forum, Panels, Seminars, Demos and Exhibits, and Podium Presentations.
Panels, held during the conference program in parallel with regular technical sessions, bring together speakers from industry and academia to discuss a timely and relevant topic of interest to conference participants.
The proposal for a Panel should include the following information:
- Proposer’s information (name, affiliation, email address, telephone number)
- Title, Motivation and Background
- List of 5 questions to be discussed/answered in the panel
- Names, affiliations, brief bios, and presentation titles of panelists (to the extent already available)
- The proposal may be in .doc/.docx or .pdf format.
A template of the proposal for Industry Panel is available.
Structure of Industry Panel
- The Panel should not have more than 4 participants, plus the moderator.
- The organizer is supposed to be the moderator. There should be only 1 moderator.
- The organizer should prepare in advance a few questions on the panel topic and give them in advance to the panelists.
- The panel occupies one session time-slot, i.e., 90 minutes
- Panels will be held during the conference programme, in parallel to other technical sessions.
- The moderator gives a 10-minute presentation at the beginning of the panel, to introduce the topic
- Participants should address the questions posed, in a 10-minute presentation with a small number of slides.
Some Topics of Interest
- 5G/6G Services, Implementations and Standards
- Internet of Things and Big Data
- Smart Cities and Healthcare Systems
- Emerging Technologies for Public Safety
- Industry Organization
- SDN, Virtualization, and Network Architectures
- Body Area and Wearable Networks
- Industrial and Medical Robots
- Drone/V2X Applications, Technologies and Challenges
- Tactile Internet
- AI and Machine Learning
- Social Networking
- Cloud and Fog/Edge Computing, Networking and Storage
- Electronic Commerce Including Blockchain Applications and Supporting Infrastructures
- Security and Privacy
- Intelligent Radios
- Quantum ICT
- Proposal submission deadline: Aug. 15, 2022
- Proposal acceptance notification: Sep. 15, 2022
- Slides submission: Oct. 15, 2022
Submission of Industry Panel Proposals
Industry Panel proposals should be submitted via EDAS submission system using this link.
Please feel free to contact the Industry Panel Co-Chairs if you have any questions regarding the Industry Panel content or setup.
Please address questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.